Oct 23, 2006

RW

I was not at home this weekend. I went to Mexico city with my girlfriend to the Robbie Williams Concert this past Sunday October 22nd. Let me tell you that I'm not into pop music (and you can check on this by going here). Anyway, two words: Awesome concert. My girlfriend was very happy about going and enjoyed the show. apparently it was the first concert to be broadcasted live through the internet and through Sky. I don't know if it was transmitted only in south america or on a global aspect. I'll see if I can get some pics to post here.

Anyway, great show, great trip and i LOVE my girlfriend's family, they ROCK!

1 comment:

  1. La vdd iba con el miedo de que te la pasaras O.G.T. pero ya veo que no. Es algo que queria disfrutar contigo y resulto ser mucho mas que eso. El hecho de que tu estuvieras ahi hizo que todo fuera mil veces mejor. Eres el mejor novio del mundo. Te amo!!!

    ReplyDelete