Jan 26, 2008

Red Ring of Death

The 'Three Blinking Red Lights', as Microsoft calls them or more colloquially known as the 'Red Ring of Death' is a dreadful experience bound to happen to Xbox 360 owners all over the globe.Today it happened to me but this event not just shadowed my gaming life, but musical and entertainment as well as I used my 360 as a gaming console, a Zune dock and DVD player. Now only I have left is local (no cable) TV, which sucks BIG time.

Now I have to call 001-866-745-8312 which is spanish Technical Support based in the US which will appear on my phone bill as a very expensive long distance call (but I hope not). What do I need to have my 360 replaced and most importantly, how much time will it take? Thing is that I don't recall where the ticket is, I know it's somewhere and the Warranty is no problem as I still have the packaging and it must be there. But where is the FuCKiNG ticket?

On the good side, I will not have problems with the disc tray anymore. I'll let you know how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment