Sep 25, 2008

THeRe & BaCK aGaiN


This weekend ends my stay at Mexico City and I leave behind -but bring them with me- memories of my stay in this magnificent city.

Plenty of things happened. I made new great friends, a broken heart (which in the end I realized was a broken ego), had a secret crush and my best friend returned to her family in MxCy and spent a wonderful time with her while I stayed here.

I will never forget my tours to La Comandancia, where most of this friends will stay. DDT, the best live-rock band at the bar played many songs unkown to me but that I will remember for the rest of my life everytime I listen to them. I don't want to name names out of fear of forgetting someone, but they know who they are!

Thank you all for making my stay in Mexico City a great experience I will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment