Mar 27, 2007

Eclipsed by the Moon

Ok, i have taken too much time already for just two videos that I can't upload to Youtube, as frustrating as it is and the fact that they are cool (you could see the concert thru my eyes), I just can't wait to share these thoughts with you, my dear IR.

This past March 2, 2007, a living legend came to Monterrey for the first time (i believe). His name IS Roger Waters and the stadium where the concert took place is now considered holy ground (at least by me), we're just waiting for the paperwork.

Anyway, this is the best concert I've been in. Stereo sound, amazing bass, hypnotic visuals. I mean, in Dark Side of the Moon, laughter would come from behind you, I have never heard this in a concert before. The pig, whose name I have forgotten was realesed. This concert was not just a concert, it was The Concert by which upcoming events shall be measured.

The setlist is as follows:

Act I
  • In the Flesh
  • Mother
  • Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun
  • Shine on you Crazy Diamond
  • Have a Cigar
  • Wish you Were Here
  • Southampton Dock
  • The Fletcher Memorial Home
  • Perfect Sense
  • Leaving Beirut
  • Sheep
  • One of These Days

Act II

  • Dark Side of the Moon

Act III

  • The Happiest Days of Our Lives
  • Another Brick in the Wall (Pt2)
  • Vera
  • Bring the Boys Back Home
  • Comfortably Numb

Videos of the Concert at Monterrey:


Asi comenzó todo...


Sheep...


Shine on...


Comfortably...


Comfortably II...


Another brick...


Us and Them...


Money...


Any Colour...


Time...


Great Gig in the Sky!!!


Brain Damage...


On the Run (psicodelia total!!!)...


El Prisma


Breath...

Gracias a Carolianasss por los videos que están aquí sin pedirle permiso...

No comments:

Post a Comment