Jul 26, 2007

10,222 days since Day 0

I'm now 28 years old, plus 2 days as of today. It's amazing how time goes by faster when you're getting older than when we were little kids. 28 sounds a lot, of course it depends on the perspective. To many, 28 is at the beginning of life; to me, yeah, it's a lot too.

This last few days have been very dramatic to every extent of my life. I have had revelations to the point of being overwhelmed no matter if it's for good or bad. I won't get into details, it's too confusing even for me.

Anyway, on the bright side I spent my birthday party at a friend's apartment. Just friends, kind of boring to some party animals but to me, it works great. I'll post some pictures afterwards.

I don't remember if I posted this, but my car became a subject of vandalism, as somebody (may his body be eternally ripped apart over and over for all eternity in hell, along with the moroccan who.... you know who) stole my favorite backpack with my zune's sync cable, a wall charger (also for the Zune) and a pair of passive speakers. Anyway, I was given the sync cable so finally I can charge my zune and listen to it again!!!

Anyway, congrats to everybody who turned something at July 22nd.

Cheers,

Giovana and Said

Manuel and Pupa

Said and Molko

No comments:

Post a Comment