Jul 16, 2007

Neill Blomkamp and the Halo movie

Hello IR, it's been a while since I wrote anything here, been very busy completing my objectives at work and writing my dog's (Molko) blog, so I sort of left mine on the side. I was checking out the "Halo: Arms Race" video released at the E3 and realized it was being directed by Blomkamp who, if you happen to know, is the chosen director for the upcoming Halo movie.

According to what I've read, Neill was chosen by Jackson after he watched "Alive in Joburg" which is pretty good and would be very interesting to find out how Neill will work in this project. After all, he will be crucified if the movie doesn't live up to Halo fans expectations. Of course many of them will be disappointed, there will always be fanboys who will never be pleased unless they get something exactly as they imagined it.

Anyway, here's the short film that got NB to direct Halo, followed by two more of his projects, named Tetra Vaal and Yellow, and the directed short film Halo: Arms Race. Happy Viewing.


Alive in Joburg


Tetra Vaal


Yellow


Halo: Arms Race

No comments:

Post a Comment