Sep 7, 2007

Pre-order Now!

So finally I succumbed to the fact that I couldn't wait much longer lest I'd be without Halo 3 for at least the rest of the year. I have had my doubts about buying the game in Mexico for the sole reason of going through the game with an awful translation, Neutral Spanish?? Come on! Nevertheless, I have come to acknowledge the fact that pretty much every game I've played, whether it was bought here in Monterrey MX or in the US&A, the language audio pretty much depends on the language set on the console so in short words, I hope will not be disappointed in the week of the September 25th. I pre-ordered it today, well.... actually yesterday as it is 3:30 of the day after.

I just couldn't bear any longer (now I'm just being dramatic) wondering the outcome without purchasing the movie ticket in the first place. It may be that I've become a big Halo fan, though I may not be considered the best at it. Either way, at this very moment, it has become one of my new favorite things. Maybe it's the thrill of mowing someone down in Live while carrying a detached turret.

Anyway, as you may or may not know, there were three options to choose from: Legendary Edition, Collector's Edition and Regular Edition. The only option left was Game Planet, the game shop without A/C where you can actually smell sweaty nerd salesmen (every time I go makes me rethink all this videogame addiction of mine, really). Negative point #2: I had to pay the full price up-front, and ca$h. Damn! If only I had decided earlier I could have made a deal with Mix-up, anyway. I chose Collector's, a friend of mine is getting Legendary so I will be watching all those beautiful HD video cut scenes from previous Halo games and all the rest of the stuff. Can't wait to join a Team Slayer game back again and Laser someone down. It's time to "Finish the Fight" (That was very halo fanboy-ish... pathetic haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment