Apr 16, 2008

LeoNoR uPDaTeS

I have some planned updates coming soon for Leonor (my 2007 4th Generation Mitsubishi Eclipse), the mod's will come eventually, in differentstages.
  1. The first mod will actually not be visible, as it is the AUX cable so I can connect my Zune 80 to the stereo system and listen to the 6,534 I currently have in it. \m/
  2. I want the Projector Headlights, one thing I love about these is the Halo feature (similar to the BMW's headlights, which is a circle surrounding the main projector). I just not sure about choosing the chromed or matte finishes. Suggestions?
  3. I want the Aero Kit (front "fangs", side skirts and rear bumper skirt(in the third image, that wing is not the SE)
  4. The SE spoiler
  5. Lambo doors!!!!!
  6. Oh and the obligated ones: Tinted anti-theft film on all windows (including sunroof) and the security bolts for the rims. Actually, these are the first ones before I bring my car to Mexico City.
So what do you think Imaginary Reader? Any comments, suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment