Dec 14, 2006

Dir en Grey @ Houston

Finally, one of my favorite groups is coming to play "near" me. I say "near" because the concert will be taking place at Houston, in a club named the Meridian. This group, named Dir en Grey, is a japanese metal band and is getting the attention of non-asian listeners, quite good i must say. They have toured on the Family Values Tour and on other festivals in Europe along with groups like Korn, Rage Against the Machine, etc. You can find more info on the group at the official site and on Last.FM. I have already bought the tickets for the show (i'm so excited!!!) and now am looking for a hotel reservation and flight tickets!!

I can't F.Ck:Ng wait!!

Here you can check somthing about the group at Last.FM and at the Official Site.

No comments:

Post a Comment