Dec 27, 2006

Ghosts of Onyx

Damn!!! This book is really awesome! I just finished reading it last night and I must tell you: I was glued to the book and even though I was very sleepy i just couldn't take my eyes off the pages until every letter concerning the story imprinted themselves into my brain. I must say I found several spelling errors, more than the usual found in other books, but the story went so fast I barely had the time to digest every word, instead I modelled every situation, every battle, either in space or at the ground to the detail.

"Die?" Kurt laughed. "Didn't you know?" He told the Elite."...Spartans never die."


Kurt was a Spartan-II characterized by the fact that he had something like a 6th sense that told him something was wrong. Something like a hunch but one the Master Chief learned to pay heed to, for every time it ringed true. Kurt became the LC (Lieutenant Commander) for the secret project of Spartan-III. In a matter of speaking, Kurt was the more humanized of the Spartan-II.

Great book, I can't wait for the next one. I hope it's out by the time I go to Houston for Dir en Grey's concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment