May 14, 2007

Creedence Clearwater Revisited

Creedence Clearwater Revisited Tour 07 closed yesterday on May 13th here in Monterrey. I must say that, though the auditorium was not filled to its maximum capacity, Creedence rocked out! One of the best concerts I've been to, regarding audience-band. It began kinda slow, as if both sides were too shy to show any emotion. By the end of the first song a few people broke into applause and cheering and a couple of 'Misters' were already dancing around with a 'doubled-sized' beer glass each (the glass was made of platic, so nobody's life was actually at risk).

Song after song the audience was building momentum until the end of the concert. I wish my Dad was there, he would've like it but he was travelling to Shangai at the moment. I heard about Creedence because of him and have old memories with their songs as soundtracks of my life. Surely I was very happy to hear them, you can tell they're haveing so mucho fun doing it, no matter how old they're, at least the drummer is 62 years old but man, he's in a better shape than most people my age.

Besides the concert and the energy these five people projected, something else that came to my notice is that two members were identical with two of my friends, CheChe and Martín.

Keep on Rockin' CCR! If you're back, I will come back to rock with you. I had so much fun yesterday at the gig that i wouldn't mind paying $900 (times two) again.

No comments:

Post a Comment