Nov 2, 2007

DaFT PuNK @ MTY 2007

I haven't been in a Daft Punk concert and I really don't know what to expect. Will they bring their full show or just part of it? What songs will they play? Will they wear their usual helmets or new ones?

As I previously said, I don't know what to expect but I will enjoy it for sure. The concert is tonight at the Arena Monterrey. I found a video of this year's (2007) DP performance at the Wireless Festival at London.

I'll tell you later what went on, k? Spectacular, but this word doesn't even begin to describe it. It was the same setup as the video's but way cooler live.

Enjoy...

*UPDATE: I added another video depicting 'almost' the entire concert "feeling" performed at Summercamp Barcelona \m/, the second video (the first previously posted) is "One More Time".

No comments:

Post a Comment