Nov 2, 2007

Halo in Stereo

I recently saw a webpage (if I can find it again, I will update with the link) that made use of the Screenshot function of the theater in Halo 3 to produce Stereoscopic Images, it really looks good and I know some basic concepts of Stereoscopy. I'm not claiming I did it first but surely I didn't remember so I could use it.

In particular, I can "see" images easier using the parallel viewing technique rather than the cross eyes one. So these images are made specially for parallel viewing. These images are the first ones I make but I think they came out pretty good.

I really like this "new toy" so expect more like these in the future, not only from halo, but I'm thinking PGR3 or Forza Motorsport 2, I don't know, could get interesting, doesn't it?

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment