Nov 26, 2007

New Chapter

A new chapter in the book of my life begins and i hope it to be without sad incidents. I have come to Mexico City to work in a new project. This project consist of a Mall located in a not-so-nice neighbourhood. It is not the worst of them all but it's certainly unfriendly and even dangerous. One thing is certain from what I've heard about the place and I've come to the conclusion that I will not bring Leonor, sadly as it is. Anyway I will start looking for a place to live somewhat near the project but from a safe distance.

It was very hard to say goodbye to my beloved GVS, everytime I looked ahead a knot formed in my throat. But she is very supportive, though I know she's crying inside as I am (love you babe!). My family, as well, is very supportive and I want to thank Norma and Dany for the amazing stay at headquarters, you RULE! Not everybody knows this but I am not very receptive to change and this is a 180° turn in my life, hence the new chapter. For aproximately two years, life will change but I hope most of my life remains unchanged, specially the main characters that starred in the previous chapter.

I look forward to the end of this chapter, hoping for a happy conclusion.

Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment