May 14, 2008

No NeeD To RuSH

I just had a waking moment not long ago. I think I just "woke" up on life, a life that I thought was mine but actually was clouding me like a rock underneath a muddy river. I was spreading myself over too many stressful experiences and they just became the world to me.

That stress became the only thing in my life that I felt meaningful. It was like, I liked to feel like that, because actually I was deliberately causing them. I was writing my own and personal "Tragicomedia" (I will not waste time searching the real world for that, so don't judge me (as if I cared HA!)).

I honestly thought that people I met was thinking negatively of me previous the actual meeting; this "reality" made me feel very alone and the only thing that "held me up" was people that I had known for such a long time. Of course my friends (which I've known since I began highschool) are very precious to me but in reality, out there in the world are a million more friends, don't they? Of course you cannot "coincide" with all of them, but there is plenty of people that have at least two things in common (that's the legal minimum). Of course it's easier for men to have more male friends, CARS and GIRLS are the top 2 topics amongst men and we really don't need much chitty chat to make friends with other guys.

Now for us making friends with any femalien representative is, well, kind of a problem 'cause they're pretty strange and hard to discern... anyway, that's a talk for another day (same time, same day).

**Consider this an Intermission**

Anyway, I was the one not "opening" up within this wall I raised around me to protect myself from strangers that saw me "negatively" (negatively?? (I hear a bell ringing)). And this is really much alike The Wall from Pink Floyd (if you, my dear IR, don't know who Pink Floyd is, I don't know in what world you've been living in, really) and no, I'm not projecting myself.

I can testify on this day, the Fifteenth of May (very classy huh?) that I was reborn to a world I had been blocking myself out of reach. That's why children are mostly happy all of the time (but in reality not much of them are (sorry, just an urge to promote my anti-war movement (Bitch off! China (that actually was a little rude, sorry Dalai Lama)))) as they don't need to worry about anything, we worry as we grow up.

I was living a life of worries. There are duties, yes, but letting them run your life with stress? Hell no! Life's very short and I don't plan to worry it down the drain anymore. There's really no need to rush, is there?

Life isn't supposed to be that hard (at least mine isn't)...

No comments:

Post a Comment