Jun 20, 2008

Psionics


I have always wondered whether the statement of some people to have psychic abilities. I cannot deny that I am attracted to the idea of hidden, or dormant, powers of a brain which is supposed is being used only 3% (it may be 10%, w/e) tops. I believe plenty of these "psychics" are charlatans but I still think it could be the most awesome power you could posses. If you, my dear IR, don't know what psychic abilities exist, here's a list:
  1. Psychokinesis, a.k.a. as PK (or telekinesis), is the ability to force an object to move through the power of the mind. This ability, IMO, is one of the best as not only you could move objects, but if you could control movement in an atomic scale, you could freeze or burn things with a thought. You can even produce a tiny ball of light when the lights go out ;)
  2. Clairvoyance, the ability to see either beyond or past and future.
  3. Empathy is the ability to sense other people's emotions
  4. Telepathy, communication between minds.
  5. Manipulation, which is the creation of Psi Constructs.
If you are interested in this kind of stuff, I invite you to visit PsiPog.net. There are plenty of articles that teach you how to's and so on, including media (videos and photos). I, for once, will begin studying this in my free time. Hopefully I'll send the update to your mind through RSS very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment