Apr 11, 2007

Springbreak @ Mexico City 2007

This is the third time I go to Mexico City and I love going there, really. Everytime I go, there's something new and this time there it was. My girl's family is great, a bit crazier (in a good party way) than most people and their parties are more fun than the parties of a local Zoolander or other "party" people in this matter.

I would like to add more text to this, but am too damn busy so I will post the best pictures and the movie that marked the hightlight of the trip.

...yeah!!!
...en el segundo piso...
...en el antara, donde me pidieron 'abstenerme' de tomar fotos, que mamones la neta...
...un Scrag Gigante, Pupa???
...Sebastián y Giovis...
Guess who

...ke pedo!!!

1 comment:

  1. Marco:

    que linda tu pagina y tus fotos, peo sobre todo el video de la Giovis gracias y los quiero muchisimo

    ReplyDelete