Apr 2, 2007

Zune Premium Earphones

Well, I 'had' the Premium earphones offered by MS and I really loved them. The bass and crystal clear sounds they produced were like nothing I heard before. But yesterday was a, let's say, disillusion as suddenly one side (the left side) just went mute. I took it off one minute, turned off my zune, came back and put it back. While i was putting it back, I could hear music coming from it then nothing. I have already plugged another pair of EP into my zune and plugged the premium EP into my girlfriend's Zen.

It's been a day since this shitty experience and began listening to my zune through regular earphones. Let me say regular earphones suck and after a while (1 hour) my ears begin to hurt. Too bad I threw away the box/receipt, I've got one year warranty and the EP were out not long after the zune (Nov 14, '06). I would buy a new pair, miss the clear sound and the deep base but a similar pair of EP will suffice.


Damn, MS, how come my EP just lasted what, a little more than one month?

No comments:

Post a Comment